2019/20 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh, I think the bar is pretty low for his all round game. Goals have bailed him out when he's put in some poor performances.

I agree, was saying the same myself the other week:

Didnt think he did enough against Palace tbh but none of the team did really.

I like Richarlison but I dont recall him dominating any game for us consistently throughout the 90 minutes.

For me hes more of a big moment player, often quiet for the majority of the game but still has the quality to win it with a bit of brilliance

Thought yesterday was his best game for us tho he influenced it a lot more and obviously the two goals were telling. Went past Boly twice to get him both his yellow cards and the 2nd card especially was clever play by Richarlison, once that foul was commited the game was won for us they never got the chance to put us any more pressure

I agree, was saying the same myself the other week:

Thought yesterday was his best game for us tho he influenced it a lot more and obviously the two goals were telling. Went past Boly twice to get him both his yellow cards and the 2nd card especially was clever play by Richarlison, once that foul was commited the game was won for us they never got the chance to put us any more pressure

That second foul was very bad, we could have needed up having ann injured player out for a while, Boly is a thug. Good to Richie get the better of himto head the winner.

Thought he was far from being 'unbelievable' like some are chatting but he scored two and worked very hard so can't complain one bit.

I thought he did really well. They had 2 on him any time he got the ball and they took him out any time he got past them. All credit to him for rising above.

There is so much potential in him, if that can be harnessed and he works on his focus then he could do great things here.

I want to see him go from good to great in a blue jersey, he has that in him.

Class player, defies categorisation, in future his position will be ‘The Richarlison Position’. Never hides even when playing badly can still score.

Knows how to draw a foul, know how to be cunning to our advantage - sorry, football moralists, that’s the game.

Enjoy him while he’s here cos it won’t be forever!

Status
Not open for further replies.