2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've all watched him. He can be brilliant and scintillating, but it's all too infrequent and inconsistent. One game in 5 he shines, the rest he runs down blind alleys, makes wrong decisions when he has time on the ball, is easily dispossessed as he attacks the box. He's also petulant, selfish on the ball, and appears to be an enigma to his team mates. He's good, occasionally, but he's nowhere near - I'm afraid to say - Salah good or Mané good (who show up every game they play).

The thing is, I like the fact that he's playing for us, and that we can keep (for now) such a coveted player.

Yet someone will end up paying silly money for him I'd, because he's Brazil's no.9 and he has attitude and can score goals. Part of me wants him to stay and improve and be part of a great Everton team. But right now I'd rip your arm off if you gave £80m for him.
And replace him with whom...realistically.

And replace him with whom...realistically.

I don't want to replace him but Gray so far has played well on the LW and DCL is an excellent lone ST. So the replacement might not have to get as good if is fee allows us to bring in 4 or 5 players to fill various gaps.

Me personally I would rather keep him.

No one is ever irreplaceable even Dixie Dean was replaced by Tommy Lawton.

Perhaps we should start and never finish a campaign of abuse against that Burnley trogladyte who crippled Richie. We could base it on the van Dyke v. Pickford saga which the RS and their media friends kept up for 12 months. (I had to spell Dyke correctly because my favourite alternative word drew the wrath of the forum monitors. I am sure you can guess though).

Perhaps we should start and never finish a campaign of abuse against that Burnley trogladyte who crippled Richie. We could base it on the van Dyke v. Pickford saga which the RS and their media friends kept up for 12 months. (I had to spell Dyke correctly because my favourite alternative word drew the wrath of the forum monitors. I am sure you can guess though).

1634315784126.png

See he’s had a bit of handbags with a Brazilian journo questioning if he’s good enough for the No 10 shirt…..

Could do without anyone making him consider if playing for Everton is the right platform for Brazils No10….

Status
Not open for further replies.