2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've got an agenda and post in here 10 mins after kick off every single match, win lose or draw. Just hate to see it really.

I post in here about Richarlison because guess what.........it's the Richarlison thread!!!!

And guess what, sometimes, not always but sometimes, I go in another players thread and do you know what I do??? I post about them as well!!!!

You sure about that?

I honestly think the majority of you are mental the praise he gets.

Moves break down time after time with him trying to run through players as if they're invisible. The amount of times he makes the wrong decision is laughable, about 4 times today he could have laid it off and got back onto space yet he seems to enjoy just turning back into players.

His desire, commitment cannot be questioned but his lack of quality and in game management is shocking and a big reason why we don't retain the ball enough.

Anyway, all i do is repeat myself about him so ill leave it at that
Pretty much spot on!

Apart from the scandalous shirt pull.
He should have had another pen.

Up in the air unchallenged ready to smash a header in , then one of their players just bundles into him and knocks him off balance.
Think it was Henry , intentional or not its a foul in the box.

Yet another one not even checked.

I’m convinced he’s off regardless whether we stay up or not and probobly one of only a couple of players I’d miss.
Think he’ll be sensational in a team where he doesn’t have to so much donkey work as he does for us.

Our best player by far.

Talk of selling him for £60-70 million is absolutely crazy.

Wouldn't let him go for a penny under £85 million because he's near irreplaceable to us. Our record without him on the pitch is shambolic.

Status
Not open for further replies.