2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s going to be huge movement across Europe this summer with strikers.

Straight away you can see Real buying someone, Barca want Lewandowski so Bayern will want someone, there’s probably a couple of leavers from PSG (Neymar, Icardi or Messi will go). Juventus will probably shift Kean somehow and need someone.

Wages wise he wouldn’t cost anywhere near as most strikers top forwards, and he doesn’t seem that kind of player who’ll expect/ command a multi hundred thousand a week contract.

Chances are there’ll be a big bid for our Rich.
Granted he’s not at the level of the world class forwards, but his commitment, determination and character must be very attractive to potential suitors. He’s got that classic South American resilience and drive, and a bit of snide. I can imagine he’s a good player to have in the dressing room.

I’m almost certain some clubs will come in for him this summer.

Granted he’s not at the level of the world class forwards, but his commitment, determination and character must be very attractive to potential suitors. He’s got that classic South American resilience and drive, and a bit of snide. I can imagine he’s a good player to have in the dressing room.

I’m almost certain some clubs will come in for him this summer.

100%, it’s why he’ll be asked about for sure.

I mean more his wage demands are probably reasonable compared to most these days.

Hypothetically if the right club bidded £70m for him, and he was offered £150k a week (a £30k a week pay rise) then I could see him going for it.

Who knows how wages are determined these days though lol

Fab Romano has said Sadio Mane is leaving the RS and while not confirmed, Bayern are "strong contenders".

That may rule them out for Richarlison.

I would guess it would be Bayern, PSG or Madrid if he moved.

Cant see him moving to an English club unless perhaps United for a huge salary.
Bayern don't usually pay big money for players...for me the only realistic options are madrid from Spain, arsenal, spurs and United from England and thats about it.. he wouldn't join Newcastle...

He’s moving house..

3616CAD2-3AA3-4CA2-BD22-39FD62B40C53.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.