2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a world where Championship bottom feeders like Hull can demand £25-30 millions for a yoof player we need to be demanding £80-85 millions for our Brazilian international star man if he does leave.

Other clubs get top whack for their players (Maguire/Grealish/Coutinho) so should we.
You pipe up with this nonsense every single time there’s a conversation about selling a player.

We can demand what we like. We will get what the team(s) after him are willing to pay. Us shouting the odds and “demanding” fees we know we won’t get doesn’t make us better negotiators.

Find it hard to see how the club could deliver improvements to the extent he would like and as quickly as he would want, we're not 2 signings off the Top 4.

I'd be very surprised if he merely told the club he wanted to see better players coming in and a more general improvement.

He doesn't strike me as the type to stir the pot. If he wants to go it will surely be to a side that can deliver Champions League football at a minimum.

You pipe up with this nonsense every single time there’s a conversation about selling a player.

We can demand what we like. We will get what the team(s) after him are willing to pay. Us shouting the odds and “demanding” fees we know we won’t get doesn’t make us better negotiators.

How did that work out for Zaha?

It's simple - pay the money or he stays.

We are a soft touch in the market and have been since Moyes left.

Lukaku and Cleverly the only players we've sold for fees you could argue were good business. The rest par the course or being had off - the worst Brands selling Gana to the oil state backed PSG for £30 millions and spending £25 millions on his replacement who isn't fit to lace Ganas boots.

Name them .

It obviously is, as your criteria is based on kicks per blades of grass stood on per 90 minutes, not actual goals or anything of note, so I'm genuinely interested.
I'd take Pulisic, Werner, Ziyech, Havertz, Lukaku, Mount and Hudson-Odoi.

Five of those are for me not debatable. I'd take Pulisic and Hudson-Odoi because of personal preference on style of play but I'll gladly let you say they're worse. The other five no contest.

How did that work out for Zaha?

It's simple - pay the money or he stays.

We are a soft touch in the market and have been since Moyes left.

Lukaku and Cleverly the only players we've sold for fees you could argue were good business. The rest par the course or being had off - the worst Brands selling Gana to the oil state backed PSG for £30 millions and spending £25 millions on his replacement who isn't fit to lace Ganas boots.
Gana had a year left on his contract, wanted to leave and cost us about £7m. Getting the money we did was excellent business and just about as well as we could hope to have done.

The fact we didn’t adequately replace him - much like Lukaku - has more to do with our crap scouting/recruitment.

Keeping a player who wants to leave tends to drive their value down, so it’s really counterproductive to what we’re trying to do. My feeling is we’ll take anything over £50m if Richy wants out.

I'd take Pulisic, Werner, Ziyech, Havertz, Lukaku, Mount and Hudson-Odoi.

Five of those are for me not debatable. I'd take Pulisic and Hudson-Odoi because of personal preference on style of play but I'll gladly let you say they're worse. The other five no contest.
Man said Hudon-Odoi, 4 goals in 72 games.

Richarlison has scored more goals THIS year than he has his whole career.

You trolling blud, straight up trolling.

Man said Hudon-Odoi, 4 goals in 72 games.

Richarlison has score more goals THIS year than he has his whole career.

You trolling blud, straight up trolling.
Again it's a matter of preference. I like wide players who can pass to teammates. I appreciate not everyone does.

Status
Not open for further replies.