2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess this is where the Keane Lewis-Potter links come in. Similar profile of a wide forward who has goals in him. a risk replacing a more seasoned PL player with potential but that’s where we are. In an ideal world we wouldn’t be selling, but if he wants the move and we get a sizeable fee to buy two or three players with the money then it might work out well for us in the end. Just have to hope the new DOF is better at spending money than the last two.

£80mil. I know my opinion is irrelevant, but if clubs want him, they can play him, he cost us enough to begin with, we need to get double back for our initial investment at minimum

Our fans touting him around at Joelinton prices lol

Thank the lord none of you negotiate our deals or you'll be selling our holy trinity for a packet of fags and curly wurly bar.

£80-85 millions OR £75 millions with add ons.

Thats how business is done.
Bish. Bash. Bosh.

Me phone is glitching out with the testosterone.

Utd is a bad move. They're like us but with more money to burn. He won't be getting CL football with Utd any time soon.
I know im a minority, but I dont think United are as far away as most think.

They need major surgery, but I think the Ten Haggy fella will get them back on track, not competing for the title, but defo CL, they were in the mix till Wreck it Ralph crapped the bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back