2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a lot of players and their wages leaving this summer.

I suspect the club are looking to get the figure over £70M so they can save face. That is woefully short though.

Wait until this window gets moving. You've seen already the level that £88M gets you - Nunez is a level below Richarlison. Make no mistake about that. By the end of the window the cash being thrown at tripe will make £70M for Richarlison look like daylight robbery.

Our fans really need to get their heads screwed on with this.
Newcastle have spunked 40 big ones on Sven Botman who I've never heard of but the resident scouts will I'm sure say is amazing. The same scouts will say we should be cap in hand when Levy offers us Winks and few mil.

80m+ or the fax machine is offline.

There's a lot of players and their wages leaving this summer.

I suspect the club are looking to get the figure over £70M so they can save face. That is woefully short though.

Wait until this window gets moving. You've seen already the level that £88M gets you - Nunez is a level below Richarlison. Make no mistake about that. By the end of the window the cash being thrown at tripe will make £70M for Richarlison look like daylight robbery.

Our fans really need to get their heads screwed on with this.
We’ve lost, what, 3/4 players on end of contracts, we’re still waiting on Juve to active the obligation on Kean. That still isn’t enough to ease things

No one wants to see Richy go but given last season and our financial predicament, we’re in no position to demand £80-90-100m for any player

didn’t sons dad come out and say he needs to leave spurs and win trophies

Maybe he is seen as the long term successor to son
He's not good enough to sniff Sons boxies in a dimly lit room on a full moon.

Son is probably the best player in the prem imo

Then keep him.

We cant afford to let him leave without cash that can help us bring in a realistic replacement.
Absolutely. Nothing but cash and nothing less than £75/80 million at a minimum.

There are absolutely no goals in the team as it is without losing the one player we have who is top quality.

If we make a mess of this transfer and replacements we’re going to be in big big trouble.

Absolutely. Nothing but cash and nothing less than £75/80 million at a minimum.

There are absolutely no goals in the team as it is without losing the one player we have who is top quality.

If we make a mess of this transfer and replacements we’re going to be in big big trouble.
I think people are failing to grasp just how screwed we might be if we both don't sell him and don't sign him to a new deal. We aren't really in position to say 80m or 'koff

Newcastle have spunked 40 big ones on Sven Botman who I've never heard of but the resident scouts will I'm sure say is amazing. The same scouts will say we should be cap in hand when Levy offers us Winks and few mil.

80m+ or the fax machine is offline.
Botman was wanted by Wolves a year ago and they wouldn't pay the 30 million that was wanted then. Remains to be seen how good he is as and when he signs for the Geordies.

As regards Winks... meh.

40m for a no mark from a farmers league yet we should snap Levys hand off for the same for Brazils No.9?.

Clown world.
The power is with the player unfortunately. If he wants to go and Spursy are the only team in for him, then we're between a rock and a hard place. I don't really understand why they would want him anyway but if they want to give us Winks as part of the deal, that's a double whammy for them.

The power is with the player unfortunately. If he wants to go and Spursy are the only team in for him, then we're between a rock and a hard place. I don't really understand why they would want him anyway but if they want to give us Winks as part of the deal, that's a double whammy.
Kane wanted to leave Spurs last year but he wasnt for sale. Rico is almost certainly for sale and been told he can leave as long as a suitable fee is offered.

Status
Not open for further replies.