2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is the perception of Jesus is he's a CL player.

And back up to Richarlison for Brazil

He played in a team who create bucket loads of chances. I actually think he is a very limited player and wasn't good enough for a club like City. I think it's a huge gamble by Arsenal to be honest.

If he is 45m with half as long left on a contract, then Richarlison's value is a bit more...

Winks and Bergwijn + £25m or so would not be the worst deal for Richarlison and Gordon.
Take Gordon out of that and I’d actually take that deal. Would actually be quite shrewd on our part.

I’m not opposed to selling Gordon separately either, he’d be mad to go though. Think both would cost £100m easy though in terms of actual realistic money so no chance Spurs would pay that.

Winks and Bergwijn + £25m or so would not be the worst deal for Richarlison and Gordon.

ff8.gif

And back up to Richarlison for Brazil

He played in a team who create bucket loads of chances. I actually think he is a very limited player and wasn't good enough for a club like City. I think it's a huge gamble by Arsenal to be honest.

If he is 45m with half as long left on a contract, then Richarlison's value is a bit more...
I agree with you, I'm just saying perception matters.

Yeah I was about to say 20m and Bergwijn is low but it isn't nearly as insulting as some are making out.

We shouldn't take it but still.

He's worth more than £20m to Everton next season alone.

Sell him for £20m today or £0 next season and I say £0 next season. (I know he'd still have a other year after that)

Take Richarlison out of our team last season and we're down.

Absolutely has to be £50m+ and that's factoring in a weaker negotiation position/us needing to sell.

Personally unless it was £70m+ I'd keep him and sell next summer.

World cup this winter he'll have to play out of his skin anyway/could increase his value at the world cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back