2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve no idea what you were reading, but it’s not what I wrote.

I told a guy I didn’t mind if he didn’t agree with me. That’s it. He even liked the post.

My apologies I can't follow this thread anymore. I thought you were rossi toffee who was talking to BigIguana, which makes sense cause your last post was way more thought out than anything that guy wrote.

So again my apologies. I tried looking back at where I got quoted and stuff and I don't know. I'm lost so again my bad man

My apologies I can't follow this thread anymore. I thought you were rossi toffee who was talking to BigIguana, which makes sense cause your last post was way more thought out than anything that guy wrote.

So again my apologies. I tried looking back at where I got quoted and stuff and I don't know. I'm lost so again my bad man
All good! ?

Depends whether or not they actually planned to spend all that money on Mbappe or if it was PR to show how much they want him, so they get him on a free in June.

I don't see us selling Richarlison with under 11 hours to go.
I actually think all that Mbappe saga was a load of bollox, two big clubs trying to prove who's got he biggest penis.

Nothing else makes sense really. Why would a club possibly offer £200m for a 22 yo they can get for nothing in 10 months. And why would the other club not accept it?

Fair play. But just try not let it happen again yanks.

Chelsea, Leeds United, Liverpool, Manchester City and Manchester United are heading for collision with the Brazil national set-up.

Right after Premier League clubs announced they would not release their players to travel to red list countries for the international games, the Brazilian national team called up a list of substitutes.

That made it sound like manager Tite had no hope of counting on footballers from Chelsea, Leeds United, Liverpool, Manchester City and Manchester United.

However, even though Brazil have a match tonight against Chile, it seems they’ll still fight to have the Premier League players in their squad for the upcoming games, probably with eye towards future windows as well.

Their decision is reported today by Globo Esporte. It’s said the national team will keep the names from the original list and it’s ‘expected’ FIFA will act by forcing the clubs to release their internationals.

That means that any side who do not agree to let their players go would be forbidden to use them for five days after the international break, as already previewed in FIFA’s rules.

So Chelsea’s Thiago Silva, Leeds United’s Raphinha, Liverpool’s Alisson, Fabinho and Roberto Firmino, Manchester City’s Ederson and Gabriel Jesus, and Manchester United’s Fred would all miss the fourth fixture of the Premier League.

The only exception would be Everton. The Toffees have a good relationship with Brazil after letting Richarlison take part in Copa America and the Olympics, so the CBF felt no need to confront them.

Following Brazil’s game against Chile tonight, they still face Argentina on Sunday and Peru next Thursday. So there’s plenty of time for Premier League players to join the squad.

Chelsea, Leeds United, Liverpool, Manchester City and Manchester United are heading for collision with the Brazil national set-up.

Right after Premier League clubs announced they would not release their players to travel to red list countries for the international games, the Brazilian national team called up a list of substitutes.

That made it sound like manager Tite had no hope of counting on footballers from Chelsea, Leeds United, Liverpool, Manchester City and Manchester United.

However, even though Brazil have a match tonight against Chile, it seems they’ll still fight to have the Premier League players in their squad for the upcoming games, probably with eye towards future windows as well.

Their decision is reported today by Globo Esporte. It’s said the national team will keep the names from the original list and it’s ‘expected’ FIFA will act by forcing the clubs to release their internationals.

That means that any side who do not agree to let their players go would be forbidden to use them for five days after the international break, as already previewed in FIFA’s rules.

So Chelsea’s Thiago Silva, Leeds United’s Raphinha, Liverpool’s Alisson, Fabinho and Roberto Firmino, Manchester City’s Ederson and Gabriel Jesus, and Manchester United’s Fred would all miss the fourth fixture of the Premier League.

The only exception would be Everton. The Toffees have a good relationship with Brazil after letting Richarlison take part in Copa America and the Olympics, so the CBF felt no need to confront them.

Following Brazil’s game against Chile tonight, they still face Argentina on Sunday and Peru next Thursday. So there’s plenty of time for Premier League players to join the squad.

United fans will be destroyed by the news Fred won’t be available

Everton being the exception. What a world.

Brazil have agreed to cancel Richarlison’s international call-up for this month’s World Cup qualifiers because the striker played in both the Copa America and the Olympic Games, earlier this summer.

It means Everton will escape referral to FIFA for failing to release him and Rafael Bentiez can plan to include the 24-year-old for the next game, at home against Burnley after the international break.

The Brazilian FA said its good working relationship with Everton was behind the decision to relent on Richarlison.

But they intend to press on with complaints against five other Premier League clubs who have not released eight players selected by manager Tite for qualifiers against Chile, Argentina and Peru.

These players are Fabinho, Roberto Firmino and Alisson of Liverpool, Ederson and Gabriel Jesus of Manchester City, Thiago Silva of Chelsea, Fred of Manchester United and Raphinha of Leeds.

FIFA will be asked to invoke its five-day ban, ruling these eight out of one or two club fixtures.

Brazil have been seriously affected by the pact between Premier League clubs not to release players to play international games in red-list countries.

And boss Tite suffered another blow when Malcom and Claudinho were recalled by Zenit St Petersburg in the hope they will be available to face Chelsea, in the Champions League at Stamford Bridge on 14 September.

Zenit appear to have realised belatedly that their Brazilian stars would not be allowed into the UK without quarantine if they remained in South America.

Malcom and Claudinho met up with the squad in Brazil, earlier this week, but, rather than fly to Chile for the first of the qualifiers they flew back to Russia on Wednesday.

The Brazilian FA lodged a complaint with FIFA and issued a statement, urging football’s governing body to deploy “all applicable punishments” upon Zenit.

A five-day ban would rule Malcom and Claudinho out of the game at Chelsea because it comes on the fifth day after Brazil’s qualifier against Peru, on Thursday 9 September.

Chile, Paraguay and Mexico are also thought to be considering complaints against English clubs for not releasing players.

The Toffees have a good relationship with Brazil after letting Richarlison take part in Copa America and the Olympics, so the CBF felt no need to confront them.

As per the other thread about us being a bit crap marketing wise, are we doing anything to project Everton/Richy into the Brazilian world?

Its an astonishingly great opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.