2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
No mate Carragher and Nev told me all that matters is playing for a big 6 side and watching them hoover up trophies and CL places every season.

It's alright though so long as I get to put a cheeky acca on down the bookies and watch Man City vs Liverpool on Super Sunday !

?

This is literally where some fans get their opinion from, as long as they’re getting a pat on the head from Sky they’ll hate on their own club if it’s what they’re told to do.

This is literally where some fans get their opinion from, as long as they’re getting a pat on the head from Sky they’ll hate on their own club if it’s what they’re told to do.
It beggars belief, but that's true.

Footy supporters who are fans of PL clubs outside the elite 3/4 are happy to just be fodder.

It wasn't like that for Everton until very recently.

I think the failure of the Moshiri experiment has got most of our supporters feeling downtrodden and happy to be in the league. That's what we saw with the Richarlison valuation - fans more than willing to get ripped off by another club and not making too many waves about it.

It beggars belief, but that's true.

Footy supporters who are fans of PL clubs outside the elite 3/4 are happy to just be fodder.

It wasn't like that for Everton until very recently.

I think the failure of the Moshiri experiment has got most of our supporters feeling downtrodden and happy to be in the league. That's what we saw with the Richarlison valuation - fans more than willing to get ripped off by another club and not making too many waves about it.

They’ve just had a lifetime of abuse from kopites and the kopite media that now they’re happy to stay in their lane. They can’t even admit that they’re remotely bothered by that lot, in fact they’re at such pains to make out they’re not bothered that they’ll devote a lot of time to defending Liverpool on an Everton forum. They’ve lost the complete idea of rivalry because they’ve become so neutered by decades of media ridicule. It’s a sad state of affairs but it’s exactly what the media and league want, 6 super teams with 14 generic cannon fodder feeder teams to provide some entertainment for their worldwide customers.

As you said we used to rail against this sort of things but now too many are far too comfortable in this position.

Ha Ha ...no first div/prem trophies since 1961...their fans are fecking blerts as well with a few exceptions.

Kills me to say it but i think Conte has pulled in 3 huge signings. Bissouma, Perisic and Richarlison. He isnt a manager for 2 or 3 years time.
They may have got this one right.

Status
Not open for further replies.