2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Putting the penalty silliness aside he was pretty terrible today. A lot of losing the ball.

I still like him I really do but I can't help but think we should take the money and try to find someone who can replace his goals (hell Gray is already working on it, Diaz would add on) while also being a more consistent player at doing all the other stuff you need to do with the ball in a game. He's going to be 25 at the end of this season so the young player who can improve stuff will go away and he's really not improving.
Thought his skillset is more consistent with a defensive forward. Lots of running, lots of energy, tremendous work-rate, and will force and jump on errors. But if you look to him for consistent goals then its not his forte.

Thought his skillset is more consistent with a defensive forward. Lots of running, lots of energy, tremendous work-rate, and will force and jump on errors. But if you look to him for consistent goals then its not his forte.
I don't think that ends up being a good enough player for a team (desperately hoping someday) to make Europe. If you're not passing either forward or to create chances and not good enough at dribbling to get the team up the field or create that way then you have to score a lot.

And people call Kean the Moody sully one. Richarlison attitude stinks , could have quite easy disrupted the team , especially if DcL misses. Always comes across them kid who takes his ball home if you start tackling him

And people call Kean the Moody sully one. Richarlison attitude stinks , could have quite easy disrupted the team , especially if DcL misses. Always comes across them kid who takes his ball home if you start tackling him
Absolutely nothing wrong with being moody. We need more moody or snidey players in the team. Difference is richarlison puts his heart on his sleeve when playing footy, gets moody when things don’t go his way but still constantly tries whereas kean is moody, a bad bell and doesn’t back up his attitude with his performances for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.