Robert Huth Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could we get the Hoff as well?

TheHoff.jpg

I think he'd do good here. Never lived up to chelsea expectations but in my mind still a very decent premier leage defender. good know we could do with one more

the boro fans think he's crap.

you have to go some way to get that reaction from the smoggies.

Just checked Wiki to see how old he is and he is actually 25 today , so happy birthday m8 . There's were rumours surrounding him on other forums last week too , but it would have to be cheap . He probably made a mistake going to Chelsea when he did .

I'm surprised Moyes hasn't looked at Sol Campbell for a back up player though to be honest . He is free and experienced .

Hes prone to the odd long term injury isnt he, i was listening to Soutgate yesterday about him on SSN sounds as if he would want decent wedge for him.

Don't rate him, never did. So sorry, but not for me.

Yeah id go along with that mate, remember the summer we signed Lescott, Robert Huth was our "Dimitri Bulykin nailed on summer signing". I even remember a few people going a little chicken oriental for signing Lescott and letting Huth go to Boro - what with Huth being a Germany international and playing in the World Cup.

Moyes out indeed! lol

Yeah id go along with that mate, remember the summer we signed Lescott, Robert Huth was our "Dimitri Bulykin nailed on summer signing". I even remember a few people going a little chicken oriental for signing Lescott and letting Huth go to Boro - what with Huth being a Germany international and playing in the World Cup.

Moyes out indeed! lol

I was very happy we signed Lescott instead of Huth back then. Got hammered at Kipper at the time, for saying that, also.lol

Time has proven it was a superb decision by Moyes though.

I was very happy we signed Lescott instead of Huth back then. Got hammered at Kipper at the time, for saying that, also.lol

Time has proven it was a superb decision by Moyes though.

yes, i remember we were deciding between the two. huth just seemed like a yard dog with no skill.

very pleased moyes went with lescott in the end.

Because he was so good for Middlesborough.

I'd go for Wheater too, although I believe he's an absolute mentalist.

Status
Not open for further replies.