Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is this simple...

Our current manager simply cannot now be defended on ANY level. Not even by his staunchest supporters, it is impossible.

It is in complete disarray throughout ATM. We have a team that plays as if they barely know each other. We have young players sapped of confidence and with any natural ability they have thrown into question constantly because of they way they are asked to play. The ineptitude verges on astonishing at times. The positivity of new investment has been grossly offset by the inadequacies of the current management and backroom staff.

I know our place and we are as not as big as we sometimes think we are.

But we deserve better than he has to offer.

It is now becoming embarrassing.

He HAS to go, sooner rather than later. I repeat - his locker is empty.

It is this simple...

Our current manager simply cannot now be defended on ANY level. Not even by his staunchest supporters, it is impossible.

It is in complete disarray throughout ATM. We have a team that plays as if they barely know each other. We have young players sapped of confidence and with any natural ability they have thrown into question constantly because of they way they are asked to play. The ineptitude verges on astonishing at times. The positivity of new investment has been grossly offset by the inadequacies of the current management and backroom staff.

I know our place and we are as not as big as we sometimes think we are.

But we deserve better than he has to offer.

It is now becoming embarrassing.

He HAS to go, sooner rather than later. I repeat - his locker is empty.
If he doesn't go then that shows what we as a club are settling for. You set your own standards in life. This is THE straw that broke the camels back. This has been knocking on 2 seasons in the making. He absolutely has to go, there is no justification in keeping him on.

He should resign tonight. I know it's reactionary and we're all livid with what's happening, but this is just farcical.

Im holding on for a few more goals in the glimmer of hope that tonight might end well with him being sacked before wembley.

No excuses for this tonight the crosses were poor and should have been worked on in training but to not have a single defender on the bench even a young lad is beyond a joke and his insistence on not changing style even now after a sending off and no CBs on the pitch is comical at best.

Concede a few more lads, i dare ya its been easy enough this season as it is.

Should show that he's got an ounce of integrity and resign. Worst Everton side I've ever seen. Makes me sick watching them at the moment. Not even an ounce of effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back