Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which got Smith the sack !

That made up Kenwrights mind to sack Smith - so the story goes that he summoned Smith to his office in London - but Kenwright the bad shithouse didn't have the bollox to sack him face-to-face and kept him waiting in reception for 6 hours until he built up enough courage to face him up and sack him...

Doesn't bode well for getting rid of Martinez - Hope to hell Moshi steps in and wields the axe because Kenwright won't do it.

Spurs fan here and longtime lurker. I watched the match with keen interest, mainly to see if you'd be able to take any points from Leicester in the upcoming fixture. All I saw was a bunch of players who have clearly lost faith in the manager. We've been there before at Spurs, so take it from me, those players have completely lost faith in the bloke. Martinez is a fraud, who on earth out of your players can you honestly say Martinez is bringing the best out of? Stones may think he's the best thing since sliced bread and is horribly overrated but he has talent and it's unfair to judge him in a struggling side under such a terrible manager. Your manager's press conference was a joke also, was stumbling his way through it and not really making any sense.

I hope you sack him tonight. You deserve much better.

Might be on my own here, but for once it looked like he was telling it like it is.
don't know how anybody in that dressing room can look at him and honestly say I tried for you and the fans today .
felt a bit sorry for him trying to defend the players, needs to go through lost the fans and players by the look of it, semi then if we get beat just has to go.

Might be on my own here, but for once it looked like he was telling it like it is.
don't know how anybody in that dressing room can look at him and honestly say I tried for you and the fans today .
felt a bit sorry for him trying to defend the players, needs to go through lost the fans and players by the look of it, semi then if we get beat just has to go.

Don't like to see anyone in Martinez situation. It's not a nice place to be in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back