Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
105092-dog-running-on-merry-go-round-0XON.gif

Is that Gerry Deulofeu's new fitness machine.

Just wait til you get a birthday card from our beloved leader
To complete a bad week, one of my sons has just had an ACL reconstruction, is on crutches and cant bend his leg. Despite being a STH for donkeys' years, the "People's Club" are unable to accommodate him or help in any way for the Bournemouth game. Looks like he will miss the game.

I would ask Roberto to help, but suspect he may be preoccupied with other matters at the moment....

To complete a bad week, one of my sons has just had an ACL reconstruction, is on crutches and cant bend his leg. Despite being a STH for donkeys' years, the "People's Club" are unable to accommodate him or help in any way for the Bournemouth game. Looks like he will miss the game.

I would ask Roberto to help, but suspect he may be preoccupied with other matters at the moment....
e-mail Elstone mate.

I remember something similar in 1980/81. Gordon Lee had lost the fans and it was obvious he was going but I can't remember the intricacies. Perhaps we were all more patient in the pre-Internet days. Can anyone else remember any other details because I think everyone else (apart from Harry Catterick who was moved into a different role, not sacked) since Carey who has been sacked has had the bullet mid season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back