Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ChD0KX4WUAANTQW.jpg:large

If they knew something, they wouldnt be allowing people to double their money.
He's now favourite, he wasn't 2 weeks ago, his odds have come massively down.

What he said last month saying he'd like to stay in the Prem.

“It doesn’t matter which club you are going to, whether it’s a big or a small team, it depends on the project of the club and what they want to develop at the club and the players you can bring to the club.

“It’s very important not to play in the mid-week because you can work with your teams,” he said. “It’s impossible to work when you are just playing, playing, playing.

“All those teams who are not involved in Europe can work during the whole week, so I’m sure this season with Leicester and next season we will see a couple more teams involved with the title.”

“It doesn’t matter which club you are going to, whether it’s a big or a small team, it depends on the project of the club and what they want to develop at the club and the players you can bring to the club.

“It’s very important not to play in the mid-week because you can work with your teams,” he said. “It’s impossible to work when you are just playing, playing, playing.

“All those teams who are not involved in Europe can work during the whole week, so I’m sure this season with Leicester and next season we will see a couple more teams involved with the title.”

Ive thought for weeks it would be him mate, sure I kept my Jose dream alive and I would prefer RDB, but the smart money would always have been on zombie.

Ive thought for weeks it would be him mate, sure I kept my Jose dream alive and I would prefer RDB, but the smart money would always have been on zombie.
That interview he did reeks of us already being in contact with him.

We had a chance of Jose, and a decent one, only if Man U didn't want him, that was always my take on it.

Pretty sure I recall Esk saying something about one of the prospective managers spoken to being impressed by the clubs plans for the future under Moshiri. The plot thickens......

Pellegrini has the squad tho

]

Wow when you read that it's like a come get me plea.

Wonder how long Pellegrini calls a project. It's well known he want's to manage chile before he finishes but that post won't become available for 2 years unless something drastic happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back