Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's had a good run fleecing the club for all it's worth and with three years worth of his contract to be paid out.I'd say Bobby will be laughing all the way to the bank.

He's been well paid but he hasn't fleeced the club. He landed a job thats above him but he probably thought he was up to it with Dave Whelan blowing smoke up him in the papers every other day.

Sadly all it proved is that Dave Whelan is a better salesman than judge of football managerial ability.

Not disagreeing with you at all but I always think a manager should have the final say on who joins his club.
In my opinion it is a sign of weakness that any manager allows this to happen, I know the structure has changed especially when it comes to signing players but ultimately the decision should rest with the manager on who comes and goes at their club.

Not disagreeing with you at all but I always think a manager should have the final say on who joins his club.
In my opinion it is a sign of weakness that any manager allows this to happen, I know the structure has changed especially when it comes to signing players but ultimately the decision should rest with the manager on who comes and goes at their club.

If you want the top jobs you have to work under their rules.

But it seems strange that he was strongly against it at Real then went to City to work under the same conditions.

Hes not my first choice, he doesnt even make my top 5, but as I said last night, we arent really in a position to turn down a man who won the league 2 years ago and is a former Real Madrid manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back