Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm intrigued at your level of confidence. Like the majority on this site I respect your knowledge but unless you know either of the two personally, how can you be so certain?

P S . I wish this whole episode was a novel, if so i'd have skipped to the back page weeks ago.

"In line with my previously stated objective, I can confirm that I have purchased the whole stake of Farhad Moshiri, thereby increasing my holding in Arsenal to over 30 percent and securing my position as the second largest shareholder," Usmanov said on Friday.

"I am committed to Arsenal and I will proudly retain my holding as a long-term investment for myself and my family to enjoy and benefit for generations to come. I want the absolute best for Arsenal and am prepared to do whatever is necessary to ensure the success of the club."

Has been since last night I think but bookies odds change as bets are placed as well as real life factors so they aren't 100% to go by but that's skybet odds so could be reliable...
Quite right pal , I know somebody who was a trader for a major bookmaker for years and he said if somebody from an area where a managers job is being bet on asks for a half decent bet on they cut the odds on the off chance they are in the know.

Heres some of the stuff he's posted from previous...

Referring to Ebrell.

Next week. Played for the club until 1997.

Will be announced Monday.

Club then announced it Monday.

Shani Tarashaj - On loan at Grass hoppers.

All but signed. Everything done bar dotting i's etc...

Again, he was right.

Oviedo..

Taken to hospital lastnight. Waiting to find out what with.

Appeared in the press later that night.

Seems to know his stuff.

Usmanov !! Sorry boys.... He's no longer with us ...

Screenshot_2016-04-29-21-11-17-1-800x508-1.webp

"In line with my previously stated objective, I can confirm that I have purchased the whole stake of Farhad Moshiri, thereby increasing my holding in Arsenal to over 30 percent and securing my position as the second largest shareholder," Usmanov said on Friday.

"I am committed to Arsenal and I will proudly retain my holding as a long-term investment for myself and my family to enjoy and benefit for generations to come. I want the absolute best for Arsenal and am

prepared to do whatever is necessary to ensure the success of the club."

Hmmmm must be true then, multi billionaires never change their minds even if they come to the conclusion that they will never achieve their ultimate goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back