2020/21 Robin Olsen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlo can say what he wants. You don’t play an experimental team then drop your number 1 if you have confidence in him. At best this is a shot across the bow for Pickford. Most likely it’s the start of him being dropped.

Carlo can say what he wants. You don’t play an experimental team then drop your number 1 if you have confidence in him. At best this is a shot across the bow for Pickford. Most likely it’s the start of him being dropped.
He's works with them everyday,he knows their strengths and weaknesses. This is the system he feels will get a result, I would hardly say it's an experiment. The man has got a bit of experience in this field.

Carlo has threw a safety net down in case olesn is turd by saying Pickford will play next week, if the boy olsen plays a good game he has to play next week.

He's works with them everyday,he knows their strengths and weaknesses. This is the system he feels will get a result, I would hardly say it's an experiment. The man has got a bit of experience in this field.

Yeah but if he trusted Pickford the same way Klopp does Allison or Pep does Ederson then there’s no way he ‘rests’ him for this game. He’s be thinking ‘we’ve got a few injuries, new full backs pairing playing, I’m not rotating the goalkeeper as well’. The fact he has shows he has little confidence in Pickford, and why should he, it’s been nothing but errors every game for over a year now, that’s probably why he went out and got in an international goalkeeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.