Robson

Status
Not open for further replies.
The great coache sof the world, the hiddinks etc were often very average players.

better off finding some french or dutch guy who played for FC Twente but has a good technical knowledge than some has been like Robson.

You were doing well up until this point Mick :D

I have no idea why people think good players make good coaches, least of all ones that failed to make the most of their own talents by a bloody long way. I think I'd rather have Robson.

YES, some agrees with me (sort of anyway) thanks Bruce:D

YES, some agrees with me (sort of anyway) thanks Bruce:D

GD what Bruce said has been proven many times but this is Brian Robson we are talking about, he has never even been wanted by Utd in any capacity, not even a scout, he is crap mate ask Boro, WBA and Sheff Utd fans(n)

Its sad when great players stars wain, when they become bad managers!

A big no for me but wish him all the best hopfully in a career that doesnt involve management!

Think he might do well across the park though!:)

Just imagine a management team of Moyes and Robson for a moment though...two of the most perpetually serious faces in football, smiles would be genuine collectors items.

Top candidate for assistant: Neeskens, after Rijkaard gets the heave-ho at Barca.

GD what Bruce said has been proven many times but this is Brian Robson we are talking about, he has never even been wanted by Utd in any capacity, not even a scout, he is crap mate ask Boro, WBA and Sheff Utd fans(n)

I mean, he took Beattie off of our hands for four and a half million!

Robson is [Poor language removed] - FACT.

I wouldn't have him as the [Poor language removed] tea lady, let alone AM, [Poor language removed] off you [Poor language removed].

I blame Beattie for getting him sacked from Sheffield Utd. haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back