Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Rogue Adverts - Please report here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivo

Player Valuation: £35m
I view the forum through Google Chrome on my Android phone and the past week or so the Google play app keeps opening up and asking me to install either william hill, some photo printing app or I think it was twitter. This only happens when viewing GOT. Its just happened twice in about 30 secs. I'm a paid up forum supporter so should this be happening?

Cheers,
Ivo

Been getting these google ads pop up at the bottom of my screen.

BDC007-E2-E98-F-423-F-9917-9-F3-F97-CBC027.jpg

Upvote 0
I’m getting the ‘please accept cookies’ pop up every time I navigate a new page. It’s been happening for about week - despite clicking accept the pop up still re appears when going on to a different page. Can anyone help? I’m not much of tech geek sadly

Upvote 0

Probably the ugliest pair of shoes I’ve ever seen. There’s like 5 styles in one shoe there, I don’t even know where to begin.

Christ it’s even got a stretcher bond brick wall. I feel sick.

ECD33696-815C-4E0B-BBAD-7E7772A25F2A.png

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Twice today GOT has redirected to a phishing website for a well known satellite broadcasting company saying I have been selected as a prizewinner and just need to complete a survey.

It hasn't happened whilst I have been on any other website.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back