Roland Juhász

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a lot of talk here in Belgium of him moving to Villa...

However, even though I'm an Anderlecht fan, I'm surprised by these reports because I don't rate him. Not for the prem that is... He's fine in Belgium, and he would do fine in say the Netherlands, but he's not good enough for competing for top 4/5 in England.
If he would be a replacement for Lescott it would be a very bad transfer in my opinion.

There was a lot of talk here in Belgium of him moving to Villa...

However, even though I'm an Anderlecht fan, I'm surprised by these reports because I don't rate him. Not for the prem that is... He's fine in Belgium, and he would do fine in say the Netherlands, but he's not good enough for competing for top 4/5 in England.
If he would be a replacement for Lescott it would be a very bad transfer in my opinion.

Completely agree, he's boss in Belgium, does a good job for Anderlecht but doesn't have the quality nor the potential to be good enough for a team challenging to break into the top 4. Might be good enough for Newcastle now though :)

Completely agree, he's boss in Belgium, does a good job for Anderlecht but doesn't have the quality nor the potential to be good enough for a team challenging to break into the top 4. Might be good enough for Newcastle now though :)
Will pass that on to my friend at work. ;)

@ FC Brugge: If they're looking for another defender they can get Onyewu on a free ;)
He failed at Newcastle, but then again, who didn't? :dodgy:

@ FC Brugge: If they're looking for another defender they can get Onyewu on a free ;)
He failed at Newcastle, but then again, who didn't? :dodgy:

oh please yes. normally i would never defend an anderlecht player but the racist claims about van damme are such bollocks, the yank is just trying to get an american court to preside over the case and make a couple of million dollars, its ridiculous..

oh please yes. normally i would never defend an anderlecht player but the racist claims about van damme are such bollocks, the yank is just trying to get an american court to preside over the case and make a couple of million dollars, its ridiculous..

if he would shave on a regular basis this wouldn't have never happened in the first place lol

Last edited:
Rumors or not, I've never even heard of this player, until a few minutes ago.

Is he any good? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.