• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Roma Watch

@AS Roma_fan always wondered do you consider Zibi Boniek as a Roma legend? I know he's Romanista despite him winning lots with Juve and he's not very liked at Turin.
Absolutely. He stayed for 3 years, winning a Coppa Italia. He was one of the protagonists of the 85-86 season, un unlucky head to head against Juventus for the scudetto with Eriksson as manager.

He's not only a Roma fan, but he often appears in Roma-themed TV or radio shows where he talks about everything Roma-related.

Imho he's a very smart, sharp-witted person. He's also extremely knowledgeable. People want him to be Roma president. Every time things go wrong you'll read on the internet "why don't they put Boniek in charge of the club?". He's very popular and revered in Rome.

Roma’s restructuring of the club hierarchy implemented by CEO Lina Souloukou continues.

In the last two days, scouts, youth sector doctors, the ball boy manager and the media department have been informed that their contracts will not be renewed.

According to Il Tempo, Roma will get rid of Tiago Pinto’s scouting team.

As a result, Mauro Leo, Javier Wainer, Alessio Scarchilli and Enrico Paresce will leave Trigoria.

Only José Fontes is set to stay and with him the analysts Ian Capasso and Martino Tenconi: they and Simone Ricchio will support Ghisolfi for now.

Then the French technical director will make his assessments after the end of the transfer window.

Roma’s restructuring of the club hierarchy implemented by CEO Lina Souloukou continues.

In the last two days, scouts, youth sector doctors, the ball boy manager and the media department have been informed that their contracts will not be renewed.

According to Il Tempo, Roma will get rid of Tiago Pinto’s scouting team.

As a result, Mauro Leo, Javier Wainer, Alessio Scarchilli and Enrico Paresce will leave Trigoria.

Only José Fontes is set to stay and with him the analysts Ian Capasso and Martino Tenconi: they and Simone Ricchio will support Ghisolfi for now.

Then the French technical director will make his assessments after the end of the transfer window.
They sued the former head of the media department, asking 5 million euros.

Souloukou believes he was carrying out hostile manoeuvres agasinst the club.

This woman is ruthless. She's fired an incredible amount of people.

Former Crystal Palace striker... thought he looked fairly decent whilst there, but his performances didn't translate into goals.
I’m genuinely not being deliberately contradictory here but he looked woeful at Palace, utterly terrible. He is a lovely fella and I’m genuinely pleased that he’s doing so well but we think he was kidnapped and we got a body double. That’s the only way to explain how poor he was.

I’m genuinely not being deliberately contradictory here but he looked woeful at Palace, utterly terrible. He is a lovely fella and I’m genuinely pleased that he’s doing so well but we think he was kidnapped and we got a body double. That’s the only way to explain how poor he was.
Perhaps I was deceived by highlights? Always thought he had the physical attributes to be a quality striker.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back