2024/25 Roman Dixon

Much rather see a youngster come in, make mistakes and learn from them, rather than Holgate and Young getting sent off when they should know much better.

Today is a free hit for the lad with zero expectations.
Wouldnt say free hit because well the lad has a chance to grab the rb spot would play him all three games me with young out. Have questions on all 3 rb next season

…..absolutely delighted for the lad. I said in the summer an opportunity might present itself but I doubted it when he wasn’t involved last week.

Now Dyche has given him a chance, it’s up to him now. Good luck fella, the door is open.

My fear is Dyche if he struggles a bit will haul him off early as a scapegoat whilst leaving on his pets.

Hope the lad doesn't give him the chance to do that

Good chance for him to show why some have wanted him in the team. But also surely wont play when all injured players are back,as thats what we usually do
Maybe honestly depends how he does if he does perform good is stupid fron the manager to take him out of the side. Is like Branthwaite who he kept in but i kno that is a high standard to compare.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back