Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

So it's the fault of stupid fans that Kone played better than Lukaku today?

Huh?

OK, what I meant was is some fans think in black & white terms. Players are either untouchable & worth £75M or "frauds". Some are so thick, they changes views mid sentence. EG "we've got a diamond called fck off yer fat fraud". Small margins....

So when, as you quite rightly point out, that Kone comes on & does more than Lukaku, maybe it's because the reality isn't as black & white as our knowledgeable fans say it is.

I hope we sign balotelli I know he's got gas left in the tank and we will never miss a penalty again!!

Koeman please sign balotelli

He'd have scored and set up ross if he could ever be arsed to put his foot through the ball instead of lamely flicking a foot at it
Every.single.time

Needs a kick up the arse

Harry Kane went through a massive goal drought at the start of last season and still scored a truck load.

Least you can say he is making chances, once something ricochets off his shin and bobbles in he will be well away. I think the whole transfer saga has put some added pressure on his shoulders, once the window shuts hopefully this will be reduced and he can get on and play like we know he can.

7 points from 9, yeah he hasnt really got started this season but least the side are getting the points in, lets see how we get on when we really need him to get us out of a hole, for now im just happy he is getting 90 minutes with a new side

Reactions: DRM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back