Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
....i can't see Lukaku leaving this month, regardless of the Costa situation. My understanding is that we wouldn't see the benefit from a fair play rules perspective. If he doesn't sign a new contract he can go in the summer which will give us great scope in two windows to bring new players in.

Doesn't make sense to happen now as far as I'm concerned.

If Chelsea are looking for a replacement then they should look at Morata. He's not playing at Real, will probably be cheaper than Rom and played for Conte at Juve. personally I can't see Costa being sold - if anything this stinks of new contract tactics.
Regarding Rom, I'm little concerned this contract hasn't been signed yet considering it was 99% done a month ago, someone mentioned a few pages back it'll probably happen early Feb and he'll be made highest earner. I hope he isn't sold in the summer and he's committed and excited about the 'project' as Koeman calls it but should he go I have more faith now than ever that we can replace him and move on.

Hes growing in the lone striker role. It helps that players like Mirallas and Barkley are playing closer to him. Still he kept them busy all afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back