Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rom was the most enjoyable part of today for me. It was great to see the kids doing so well, but Rom is our crown jewel, and he worked his backside off, seemed to be really enjoying himself, and looked to be mentoring the young lads around him.

Of course, you wouldn't want to read too much into things, but in an age where Payet et al have behaved as they have to get a move, his attitude didn't strike me as someone about to go anywhere.

Rom was the most enjoyable part of today for me. It was great to see the kids doing so well, but Rom is our crown jewel, and he worked his backside off, seemed to be really enjoying himself, and looked to be mentoring the young lads around him.

Of course, you wouldn't want to read too much into things, but in an age where Payet et al have behaved as they have to get a move, his attitude didn't strike me as someone about to go anywhere.

Absolutely bang on the money.

I noticed that.

He was made up with the 2 young lads goals, really chuffed for them. Great to see.

And I am certain he made a move away from the ball for the Davies shot, once he saw it was going in anyrate.

fantastic for someone who i think everyone forgets is still only 23.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back