Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is he, doubt that very much mate. Stick Barkley, Gana or schneiderlin in a league like that and they'd absolutely dominate games.

Is he a very promising young player, no doubt he is, but hyperbole hyping him up as better than those three is laughable.

Not knocking your opinion, but exactly how many anderlecht games have you watched the full game of?

Can't say exactly as I have a really bad memory and am too lazy to check, but at least seven games for the whole 90 minutes.
To be as good as he is at the age of 19, with him being quite humble, show a lot of potential. Perfectly two-footed, a sharp mind and a great mentality. He's as professional as Lukaku and will not choose for money, but rather for a long and glorious career.
That said, I really believe if he'd come to Everton he'd be a starting player in no time. He really is that good.

He actually is that good that I doubt we can get him. But we should try and use Lukaku to bring him in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back