Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
not as bad as feared for me
this is really nothing for me,how many players will say this,without actually saying it in the open,the story has been made to look or sound way worst than what it is for me,can easily overcome this and try and get the players he might be told etc we want,expected something stupid like saying everton are holding him back,wont let him go etc etc

At no point in that article has he said he is going to leave, he's just stating he has desires and goals to win things and at the moment that isn't happening.

Asked directly if he felt Everton’s board was ambitious enough, Lukaku said: “I don’t know, I don’t know what the board’s plan is. I don’t really know."

How can you expect players to sign 5 year contracts if they don't know what the plan is?! Especially when the player is one of the best in the league. lol lol

So in fact, he's absolutely right and all the social media bellends telling us the sun is shining out of Moshiri's hoop and if we can't see it we are idiots have been piped right down.

@MorgsGoat I changed my mind. I will applaud him.

Hes right, but he's also missing the point. It was going to be an ask to sign loads of top quality in Moshsiri's first window.

Second window we go and sign Schneiderlin and Lookman with relative ease.

Obviously just doesn't have the patience which is fair enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back