Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
They simply see these players for what they are. Bottlers when the chips are down.

They can flat track bully great like. Ask them to turn up against Liverpool - no chance.
We've been doing that for years. We haven't won a Derby since Moyes faced Hodgson, why should it be so different so soon?

Glad Rom took my words of wisdom on board following the game in midweek. :D

"More guile and awareness needed" - The Rom Whisperer.

"Everybody knows he's a key player for Everton and we will try to do everything to keep him here but the final decision is always with the player. Everyone knows he has his own ambition but we will try our best."

Hmm.

Played very well today and won a host of headers which he never normally wins.

Where was this combative Rom when we needed him vs that lot across the park though... hopefully the williams bust up has him working even harder!

One more season with Rom I think

"Everybody knows he's a key player for Everton and we will try to do everything to keep him here but the final decision is always with the player. Everyone knows he has his own ambition but we will try our best."

Hmm.
You make Tim Burton seem positively charming and upbeat ffs. I love lukaku me but nobody is bigger than the club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back