Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

The bottom line is when Rom goes we will have to adapt our style of play and not be too reliant upon a single point for our attacks. Therefore we probably need 2 different types of striker. I think that's why we've struggled in most cases with teams above us who stifle our supply into Rom. It's the part where Mr Walsh has to deliver on his reputation, e.g. Sell one and buy 2, and still improve.

All this "take one player out of the team and they will struggle" garbage.

People do know another person comes in and takes his place..........right? :oops:
Correct. And it's already been clearly proven you do that to any team and their stats will drop, who'd of thought it, eh? A team playing with ten men won't do as well as a team with eleven.

I'm not criticising. I'm offering a statistical point that other players have contributed. Calling us a one man team is disrespectful to the seasons that other players are having for us.

they're far from a one man team i agree. But scoring 20 odd league goals will get you more points even if it isn't a winning or drawing goal.

Might as well keep him until he see's out his contract. Not a fan of him as a person but he scores. 1 more season to see if he can get us into the champs league. Money is irrelavent with Moshiri, the 50 mill we'd get for him now isn't worth as much as the cash in the champs league.....

Every time I read comments along this line I just have to shake my head in disbelief.

It wouldn't be Moshri losing £50 million it would be Everton. Even if he were able to put in unlimited sums he can't because of FFP. Irrespective to truly challenge the top four there is going to have to be massive investment and maybe Moshri will stump up money but he like most very wealthy people would throw away that sort of sum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back