Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well he has said he is not signing a new contract and has said nothing to dispel that since.

Drogba's tuppence worth is very arrogant and disrespectful to us, but what would you expect in football these days. If the boot was on the other foot I probably wouldn't care.

We generally do well in getting good value. I want us to be proactive in the summer though and not wait to buy and be dictated to by Chelsea or anyone else.

Buy a striker, make Lukaku wait a few weeks into the summer, sell, and then buy again.

He doesn't get us and never has,see you rom,hope those cockneys stick by you like we have through your "indifferent" spells,somehow I don't think you will feel their love then.

If the definition of getting us is never leaving then im not sure who 'gets us'. I've never really understood the 'they dont get us' term.

I mean what exactly is there to get ? and if you get it does that automatically mean you want to stay for life and never leave ?

It'll always be this way until we break into the top 4.

We will have a job on our hands replacing him but I hope we will have an epic summer. Epic is an overused word but it's what we need.

I will be inconsolable when/if he goes for a day.

If by the end of the summer Lukaku, Barkley and don't forget Stones have all been sold. What does that say for our ambition as clearly none of our best players think we are going to compete.

Hearing Koeman saying today that Barkley wants Champions League and Lukaku won't sign a contract does have me very worried. It could be another rebuild job.

Please prove me wrong !

If the definition of getting us is never leaving then im not sure who 'gets us'. I've never really understood the 'they dont get us' term.

I mean what exactly is there to get ? and if you get it does that automatically mean you want to stay for life and never leave ?

Not chatting [Poor language removed] and disrespecting us constantly is a good start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back