Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

How do we get on in the cups mate? Is it worth getting a ticket for the semi?

People on here would have laughed at the kopites who thought they had any chance of keeping Suarez and they could offer higher wages/regular European football. At present Lukaku is one of the best strikers in the world and is only 23, it's deluded in the extreme to think he'll be here come the end of next summer. Only way that is happening is a new owner who can offer him massive wages or CL football and we ain't getting either.

For me that's my frustration with the team this season, this is the best squad in years and it's underperforming which will inevitably lead to said top players looking elsewhere.

People on here would have laughed at the kopites who thought they had any chance of keeping Suarez and they could offer higher wages/regular European football. At present Lukaku is one of the best strikers in the world and is only 23, it's deluded in the extreme to think he'll be here come the end of next summer. Only way that is happening is a new owner who can offer him massive wages or CL football and we ain't getting either.

For me that's my frustration with the team this season, this is the best squad in years and it's underperforming which will inevitably lead to said top players looking elsewhere.

Mate should I get tickets or not?

Need to know asap.

CW2k_gQWoAASqfR.jpg
Who does he think he his look at him thinking he's P fking Diddy state of him do you know what you can do Rom you can fk off and take your crap instagram account too you self obsessed lazy rubbish first touch mercenary go back to Jose for a nice big pay check all he wants is money it's an utter utter joke can't wait until this greed obsessed no mark he wouldn't have got even 5 goals if it wasn't for Gerry do you reckon he's going to Barca lad a dunno lad they've got a release clause haven't they I know lad but if they don't want to pull on the famous royal blue jersey then cancel their contracts we don't need nobody like that I agree lad reckon deulofeu is going back to Barca though dunno lad they've got that release clause though haven't they oh aye yeah I forgot about that lad.

Is there any speculation about his future in the press?

The only time I ever read about him moving on up is when I open this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back