Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think his latest comments are disgusting when he is still employed by Everton. I also think the board have been made to look stupid by Rom and his agent, a big club would not be treated like this. Mosh said `he is our player for the next two years` then 100 mil price tag so its one or the other otherwise we are left looking like `plucky little everton` ....... again

He wants to go...we wanted to keep him but every player has his price regardless of who they play for. £100m was partly a deterrent but if we get close to it I will be happy mainly because he doesn't want to here despite our best attempts to keep him.

He wants to go...we wanted to keep him but every player has his price regardless of who they play for. £100m was partly a deterrent but if we get close to it I will be happy mainly because he doesn't want to here despite our best attempts to keep him.

Two tickets to a Christmas London panto for him and his missus courtesy of Bill

LOLing hard at the cry arses claiming he's not that good now he's leaving, he gave us four sound seasons, plenty of goals, and we haven't moved to the next level in that period, fair enough that he wants to see if he can, good player and good luck to him

He is a good player but we move on. With the money we get for him we can improve the team overall like when Rooney went. He did score plenty of goals but even without his goals we still would have finished 7th

If that is real/accurate/not lost in translation, the absolute beaut can do one.

"Not really an option"

2 years left on a contract suggest otherwise Sonny Jim.

Cash in. Boot his fat arse down to the lady boys at Chelsea, and see him utterly fail when Conte tells him to run about a bit.
Not really an option to me sounds like he's just totally given up with Everton on signing decent players, he wants to play for a club who will at least try to win things, that is not this club and he knows it, don't blame him one bit.

Would you believe anything Bill says:

"Roberto's first words were 'I'll get you in the Champions League'."

pg-66-martinez-getty.jpg

"What a manager eh? What a manager!"

Screen-Shot-2016-03-13-at-20.38.23.png

Just look at his face with Koeman - pining for his fraudulent Spanish prince:

KOEMAN_SHIRT-small_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqB6WIRW_ARw8FwaenPDZysht-RTddtn1PcA6FO1EgxHk.jpg

I'm not a BK supporter and IMO he should have been binned once Moshiri came in, but for one of the lads to imply he is to blame for Lukaku wanting to leave is a tad far fetched.

Not really an option to me sounds like he's just totally given up with Everton on signing decent players, he wants to play for a club who will at least try to win things, that is not this club and he knows it, don't blame him one bit.
aye not long ago he gave a very honest assessment of then current regimes ambitions, he was spot on in many of the aspects of what he said, and in fact spoke as many fans have, won't stop the cry babies on here like

The thing, we know, he knows, everybody in the Football world know: If certain clubs pay certain amount, he will be allowed to talk to those clubs, if those certain clubs didn't pay what we want, he won't be sold, so he is either aware of an imminent bid that we will accept or and the most likely scenario is that those certain clubs are not prepared to pay the amount we want, so he is trying to force a move, he is trying to do disrespect us so in return we the fans ask the club to get rid of him.

It's all the work of his agent.

All in all, we should chill out, let the club handle the situation calmly, as long as no one is paying what we want, he is contracted to us and will report to pre-season.

Calls to replace Rom with Peter Crouch are a bit :Blink: imo.
Good target man (and, btw, I can't see Stoke letting one of their top players go to a league rival) but nowhere near as prolific as Lukaku. I think we can do better than Crouch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back