Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's back for pre-season next week. Hehe, I hope Ronny beasts him. Makes him do an hour of solid burpees till he pukes, then makes him do it all over again and again and again.

Destroy him....then sack him off to Chelski the massive whopper.

Read a few links all seeming to suggest their offer is £70m, and we are holding out for £80m. I don't think we'll get anywhere near £100m either, but we have to hold out for at least £80m in todays market.

His antics and behaviour over the last few days have been very disrespectful again, to the point of being petty. Playing very much to the gallery with Chelsea fans, as he has done all summer, forgetting who holds his registration at present, clamouring for attention at every opportunity, and expecting us to go along with it.

I really hope it will be done next week. It's a huge shame given his goals but nor can we carry a spolit child like him any longer. I'll be glad to see the back of him, Raiola, his father, Belgian football journalists, and the whole coterie surrounding him and pressing for a move for years.

Read a few links all seeming to suggest their offer is £70m, and we are holding out for £80m. I don't think we'll get anywhere near £100m either, but we have to hold out for at least £80m in todays market.

His antics and behaviour over the last few days have been very disrespectful again, to the point of being petty. Playing very much to the gallery with Chelsea fans, as he has done all summer, forgetting who holds his registration at present, clamouring for attention at every opportunity, and expecting us to go along with it.

I really hope it will be done next week. It's a huge shame given his goals but nor can we carry a spolit child like him any longer. I'll be glad to see the back of him, Raiola, his father, Belgian football journalists, and the whole coterie surrounding him and pressing for a move for years.
*sighs

WTF
I leave for a couple of hours to paint the kitchen . . . . . . .
and return to find that @tommye has come out of retirement and gone full on weasel.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back