Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not going to stay. He wouldn't have come out and said the stuff he has done about not being here next season if he knew clubs weren't serious about buying him/ weren't going to stump up the cash. For me it's a matter of when not if he goes.
Unless someone pays us what we want, he stays.

Is he going to pay out his own transfer fee?

Unless someone pays us what we want, he stays.

Is he going to pay out his own transfer fee?

My point being he must have been told someone would match what we want id have thought.

I know he likes to run his mouth but for me it'll have been stupid of him to burn bridges with the club/fans if he wasn't 100% sure he was going to be able to leave

Go on Rom just sign a new contract with us please and fire us into the champions league, and help win us some trophies!!!

My point being he must have been told someone would match what we want id have thought.

I know he likes to run his mouth but for me it'll have been stupid of him to burn bridges with the club/fans if he wasn't 100% sure he was going to be able to leave
He has been running his mouth for two years now and he's still here.

I'd be very shocked if anyone will pay what we want.

He's gone lads stop doing it to yourselves.
19e8b5d33db0e398f232b455dc35e878d444756e27d2af979b43e8c4fe00f05b.jpg

If Koeman is wanting to build a hard working energetic unit like Spurs I can't see how Lukaku is going to fit in, he trots around like a dressage gold medalist all game putting no physical effort in off the ball.
It's ironic really, guardiola wasn't happy with the effort aguero was putting in last season either and what a finisher he is. On the other hand Harry Kane, must be a managers dream. Works his socks off up front, pressing teams, will run channels, hold the ball up for others and bring them into play and can finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back