Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think he will go this year. Conte doesn't seem interested if the papers are to be believed and United haven't exactly been busting down our door for him. I think teams could be scared off by our price knowing they can probably get him in a year for 30/40 million after he's had another season banging in goals in the Premier League and a crack at Europe all be it the Europa league. I don't think he will sign a new deal but I just don't see anyone paying what we want this summer. If and it's a big if that's the case for a year at least we could have a very strong front line. Lukaku, Sandro and let's just say for ease as we are linked with him Giroud. It may have to be replaced next summer but that's a strong forward line to have a crack at the top 4
Even in his final year we will get a lot more than 30-40m. I think more 70-80

A transfer of this size will take ages to ratify. Pogba was agreed to Man U months before he was unveiled. Especially when it involves his leech of an agent.

The RS made a big mistake after selling big teeth,

they bought Lambert and Ballotelli for 20m, both rubbish,

if we sell Rom for 80 odd we need a big replacement, i expect a 40m plus CF marquee signing

The RS made a big mistake after selling big teeth,

they bought Lambert and Ballotelli for 20m, both rubbish,

if we sell Rom for 80 odd we need a big replacement, i expect a 40m plus CF marquee signing
I think we would sign one of Martial, Dembele or Iheanacho maybe get 2 of them to go along with Sandro and still have money left over hopefully for other areas.

Sit tight lads. He could easily stay if we stick to our 100m or nothing plan. No one will pay it and he should improve again in another year with a better team around him . Also think selling Ross will help here as well as methinks Rom doesn't rate him ...

In his final year? I can't see it myself mate, maybe with massively inflated prices £50 million but with a year left the world hasn't gone that mad has it?
Well we are saying we want 50m for barkley in his final year? Lukaku for one final season would be worth far more than 30m to me but I guess that's down to opinion.

Well we are saying we want 50m for barkley in his final year? Lukaku for one final season would be worth far more than 30m to me but I guess that's down to opinion.

True I didn't think of that ha. It just seems so insane saying that amount out loud for a player in his final year

Sit tight lads. He could easily stay if we stick to our 100m or nothing plan. No one will pay it and he should improve again in another year with a better team around him . Also think selling Ross will help here as well as methinks Rom doesn't rate him ...
Spot on.. Its what I thought too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back