Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just glad none of the wet blankets in here are managing Everton. Ye would be crawling around Finch Farm on yer knees noshing Rom off looking lovingly into his eyes begging him to stay and that you'll change for him if only he'd give you another chance. Big Ron don't mess with egos. If you want to stay sign a contract and shut yer pie-hole, want to leave then sling yer hook.

Praise Ron.

Pogba's very existence makes me cringe, he's everything wrong with social media personified and taken to the nth degree

when i was a kid growing up i idolised a hard man ferguson, as did pretty much every young evertonian at the time

... now. We have this dabbing, emoji flaunting idiot with his stupid haircuts every week and kids all around the world love him. He's a stain on the sport, his name in the sport is massive for all the wrong reasons, when on the pitch he's just your standard CM.

when i was a kid growing up i idolised a hard man ferguson, as did pretty much every young evertonian at the time

... now. We have this dabbing, emoji flaunting idiot with his stupid haircuts every week and kids all around the world love him. He's a stain on the sport, his name in the sport is massive for all the wrong reasons, when on the pitch he's just your standard CM.

Well yes..but ferguson was sent to prison and had numerous bans for idiocy on the pitch...meanwhile pogba has played for two of the worlds biggest clubs won 'serie a' numerous times, the europa league and league cup by the time he was 24

duncan has some pigeons

For those wondering why Raiola got such a massive wedge for the Pogba transfer (what an absolute melt he is btw) is because he had some kind of private agreement with Juventus that because he took Pogba to Juve on a free, he would make a certain % on any sale over £40 million or something like that.

Raiola has no such agreement with us, he may have if Rom signed that contract that Raiola wanted him to but since that got binned we owe Raiola zilch.

Now I wonder what the main difference between Pogba and Ferguson is...

zIRCQks.webp

Way better bromance! P&L you're trying too hard

I'll be glad when this is over. Nobody could argue with big Rom's goal tally, but I know what I see. I see us lose possession repeatedly & we're under the kosh again. How many fewer goals would we concede with a striker who can hold the ball? Our one & only Champions League finish came with a guy who couldn't hit a cow's ar5e with a shovel...

Goals for vanity, Points for sanity.

I realise I'm going to cause some bed wetting here, but I would take Rooney & Giroud over Lukaku any day, because I believe they would deliver more points.

I'll be glad when this is over. Nobody could argue with big Rom's goal tally, but I know what I see. I see us lose possession repeatedly & we're under the kosh again. How many fewer goals would we concede with a striker who can hold the ball? Our one & only Champions League finish came with a guy who couldn't hit a cow's ar5e with a shovel...

Goals for vanity, Points for sanity.

I realise I'm going to cause some bed wetting here, but I would take Rooney & Giroud over Lukaku any day, because I believe they would deliver more points.

My most insistent memory of him this year was when he didn't hold up the ball and Ashley Williams scrambled back to clear and gave out to him... when he shushed him I wished someone would fling the ball in his face the arrogant muppet! then when Williams handled for the pen instinctually flinging himself for the ball Lukaku stood gesturing and bitching at the final whistle with his best bud Tweedledum... sick of him, not a team player
Sell, sooner the better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back