Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's strange that the reports are saying 'Lukaku's entourage would prefer him to go to Utd.' he prefers Chelsea...but Raiola has a sweet relationship with utd apparently and gets more buck from them e.g pogba... according to Fergie Utd had offered Pogba a deal but 'his agent is a scumbag' Pogba shipped off to Juventus with a sell on clause for Raiola... he's obviously a clever scumbag but my point is, why would a player hire him if he is mostly looking out for himself?!

If we get 100m fine. But we need the full amount and to reinvest the full amount. Can't be having any cut price sales to accommodate Rooney. Rooney won't suffice, we need a top level replacement.

Worried this won't happen and we will be left with two 30+ strikers as his replacement.

Got serious good feelings about Sandro but we can't rely on him to replace Lukakus goals on his own.

Don't say I didn't warn you all!

This has been on the cards for weeks.

Warned about what? About a team that may be willing to pay the astronomical asking price for our sulking Belgian prince? I think it has been said by many on here that if anyone was willing to pay the £100M, we should snap their arm off. He doesn't want to be here. I wouldn't accept less than the asking price, but it's good business if true.

Worried this won't happen and we will be left with two 30+ strikers as his replacement.

Got serious good feelings about Sandro but we can't rely on him to replace Lukakus goals on his own.
The best thing we could do is bring in a proven goalscorer like giroud as one of the replacements alongside one or two with 'potential' like Sandro, I'd be more worried if we Blew big money on someone untested in the prem to be Roms replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back