Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s not forget a older,much better player Ibrahimovic also got 20+ goal and UTD still couldn’t break the top 4
Lukaku won’t improve them

I think the proposition is they'll be getting two strikers - Morata and Lukaku.

FWIW though, I see this as Raiola applying the pressure in order for Chelsea to step up their interest with a bid that at least comes close to our valuation. I don't see United spending up to £175m on two forwards when they only play one up top - which Jose has never differed from really.

From our p.o.v though, it's exactly what we want. A bidding war and pressure for Chelsea to match our valuation.

I think the proposition is they'll be getting two strikers - Morata and Lukaku.

FWIW though, I see this as Raiola applying the pressure in order for Chelsea to step up their interest with a bid that at least comes close to our valuation. I don't see United spending up to £175m on two forwards when they only play one up top - which Jose has never differed from really.

From our p.o.v though, it's exactly what we want. A bidding war and pressure for Chelsea to match our valuation.

Riaola will 100% want Lukaku to go to United given any choice mate, and he tends to get what he wants

Doubt it will be £100. More likely £80m.

The fee will be £100mill because Everton don't want to sell. They are hoping the exorbitant cost will deter any buyers so Lukaku will stay another year. From what we are lead to believe, Lukaku isn't vehemently against the idea, though he'd prefer a move.

In my mind he's gone , good luck to him , anything north of £80 mill plus £10 mill of add ons will do me. We then use the money wisely, but not excessively , Giroud at £20 mill would do for starters , then take our time to pick the best striker to suit the style we want to play.

Lukaku to United and if we can get Martial as part of the deal that would be good. If we could have Martial, Sandro, Giroud and Rooney as are four forwards going into next season, I would be delighted.

In my mind he's gone , good luck to him , anything north of £80 mill plus £10 mill of add ons will do me. We then use the money wisely, but not excessively , Giroud at £20 mill would do for starters , then take our time to pick the best striker to suit the style we want to play.
This. Forget net spend crap. I'd be happy to hold back say £40m to next season to secure Dolberg for instance. We're in this for the long term as you can see from some of our signings.

Anyone notice a distinct lack of females in that Pogba video.

Were in reality they would of had 20/30 larged bussomed LA's finest all begging for a taste of there rod's just to get a quick $100.

"Right guys, we are doing the pool scene, can all you bit*hes get out the way please, it wont be good for PAul & Rom's image"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back