Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even arsed he didn't celebrate that much. He popped up again at an important time. Think he realised he was having a bit of struggle and ws frustrated with himself. Just shows he expects a lot from himself because he's a winner.

And obviously we have previous at Bournemouth. Thought Ross was going straight into the crowd again lol

His agent should remind him how a shop window works.

I'm happy to tempt the vault gimps and say that no one will offer anything close to Everton's valuation in the summer.

What a spectacular bunch of nonsense. What's your agenda that leads you to dislike him so?

A lot of people seem to disagree with me on this, so maybe I'm wrong, but I don't see a top European side spending £60m on a big bulldozer.
He is a lot more than that mate.
A lot of the time we don't play to his strengths and he has banged in 21 goals.
He would start at united and arsenal now

he's still a bit injured and it shows.

His celebration means nothing btw he's scored 21 goals and was probably just upset at his recent performances.

Also could be close to the time when junior malanda died, but all in all i don't think its anything everton related.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back