Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why only a year or two??????????? Rom has to be made to understand his home is with us.

Because realistically he is destined for a Real/Bayern mate.

But he's 22, turns 23 at season's end and he has three years on his deal

This is the best place for him at the moment, but give him £100k a week now and a £75mil buy-out clause before the Euros. Best way to keep all parties happy.

If we can find a way to get another top-class striker into the first 11 and up front with Lukaku, league title is a possibility. Might mean changing the McCarthy/Barry preference and our formation, but would be worth it imo.

We all want him longer mate, but can you see it if this squad is where it is, in the bottom half?

Feeling round the Club was that even 4th place this Season wouldn't have been enough to keep him.

Where's that from though lad? Know you aren't making it up though cos you've mentioned before.

That was before the investement though.

I just really can't see him going definitely this summer. He's not going to be here forever obviously, but from a financial perspective we don't have a need to sell.

He wants to stay in the Prem (as he's said) and he wants to be first choice. He'd get that at every club bar the one who could definitely afford him (City)... as I don't really think he's a 'Pep' player.

I can see Utd coming in for him maybe but then again if they don't get CL... Arsenal are the other one but would Arsene spend so much on one player when he literlally has no history of doing so (we'd be talking £65mil easy I reckon...)

Nohing you do can upset me tonight you big loveable rogue you!

*please don`t take that the wrong way OR as a challenge.

easy now tiger...

Where's that from though lad? Know you aren't making it up though cos you've mentioned before.

That was before the investement though.

I just really can't see him going definitely this summer. He's not going to be here forever obviously, but from a financial perspective we don't have a need to sell.

He wants to stay in the Prem (as he's said) and he wants to be first choice. He'd get that at every club bar the one who could definitely afford him (City)... as I don't really think he's a 'Pep' player.

I can see Utd coming in for him maybe but then again if they don't get CL... Arsenal are the other one but would Arsene spend so much on one player when he literlally has no history of doing so (we'd be talking £65mil easy I reckon...)

I do hope Moshiri can keep him here long term because he's just brilliant.

Its the agent that worries me tbh. Think the lad may want to stay but his big name agent will get him and big move and get in his head. Thats my worry.

runaway-golf-cart_zpsf6250d51_medium.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back