Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good on him. And I lay the blame squarely at those Lower Gwladys types that ripped into him and tried to demean him as a waste of money.

Lay off the bad pints of Tuborg you scruffs and keep your impotent frustration to yourself.

Hope Rom puts two fingers up to the Lower Gwladys in his last game and embraces the Park End.
By tuborg do you mean @Tubey

Wow this news has shocked me. I can't for the life of me understand why he doesn't want to stay and play for the entertainers, battling it out for a top half finish with Watford and Bournemouth. Doesn't he know we got 72 points the other year? Disgrace. BOOOOOOOOO
Two semi final appearances as well

Good on him. And I lay the blame squarely at those Lower Gwladys types that ripped into him and tried to demean him as a waste of money.

Lay off the bad pints of Tuborg you scruffs and keep your impotent frustration to yourself.

Hope Rom puts two fingers up to the Lower Gwladys in his last game and embraces the Park End.
Will you be "offering"yourself to him then Chico mate?;)lol

Wow this news has shocked me. I can't for the life of me understand why he doesn't want to stay and play for the entertainers, battling it out for a top half finish with Watford and Bournemouth. Doesn't he know we got 72 points the other year? Disgrace. BOOOOOOOOO

Martinez will get us into the Top 4 though

Bill told us

What is it with Belgian footballers? Even Courtois has been slagging off Chelsea while he's been on international duty, saying their training isn't as good as the national team and he doesn't know if he'll stay after the summer.
Not are if you have read courtios full quote it really isn't that bad it's on kristof terreur Twitter Page. He says Chelsea often have youth players training with the first team etc but at international level it's only 24 experienced top players the press conveniently cropped his full quote to make a headline

Shame his dad doesn't realsie that his son is udner cotnract and Bayern/Juve would never in a month of sudnays pay the fee it would take

This is a good point. He has 3 years left on his contract. No need to sell this summer unless it's on our terms. He and his dad can hide behind interviews in the Belgian press when he isn't here all he likes but we still hold power in this situation. Making out like he just needs to pick the club is both insulting and also not representative of parties' power in the situation.

You are an obvious bird brain .Where on earth do you get that ? I read everything about Everton and I have never seen anything to give you substance for that remark , quite the opposite in fact
He has done almost all he can for the team ,you are probably one of the louts booing Ross after two minutes against the Arse
Tosser

Whilst I agree with you that everything suggests Lukaku is actually a very decent person, please do not label other posters as you have done above. Thank you.

Yep another goal machine happy finishing in the bottom half because we got 72 points 2 years ago.
...Lukaku came to Everton to play in a team of hoofball merchants with only the promise that they'd be transformed into football players capable of playing football in an open and creative way.

The next goal machine will have the knowledge that we have cash to spend and a manager who plays to a strikers strengths so much that they get a move to a European super power after a few seasons service at Everton...if we ourselves are still out of the CL by that time.

In short: it's all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back