Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? I can get why you wouldn't want to be for sure but there's parallels with Man Utd there.
You have zero understanding of the culture here in Scotland mate. Those fans aren't very kind to non protestants/Catholics. It makes the Everton/Liverpool or United/Liverpool rivalry look like a joke

You have zero understanding of the culture here in Scotland mate. Those fans aren't very kind to non protestants/Catholics. It makes the Everton/Liverpool or United/Liverpool rivalry look like a joke

Incorrect.

Romelu might believe in God but I don't, but I have been welcomed by Celtic fans in the past.

They don't care, as long as you hate Rangers.

I know Scotland very well pal but haven't seen that up there. You're obviously speaking from a better position than me, a real shame if that is your experience.

Patrick Thistle are there so still no excuse to support Man Utd though, you're not getting off the hook that easy.

Incorrect.

Romelu might believe in God but I don't, but I have been welcomed by Celtic fans in the past.

They don't care, as long as you hate Rangers.
I assume you are white then? Not so welcoming to me. I stick to English football because of it...

I know Scotland very well pal but haven't seen that up there. You're obviously speaking from a better position than me, a real shame if that is your experience.

Patrick Thistle are there so still no excuse to support Man Utd though, you're not getting off the hook that easy.
Quite simply mate...none white..tough time. I stay away from Scottish football.

, you had a C

Who is this Patrick? A new signing?

Family is from Blackburn. Does that make you feel better or worse? My god I did not expect this kind of reaction on this forum!! lol

Lukakus family are from Blackburn? Luckily they aren't in the Champions league so he shouldn't be going there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back