Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll say it - much rather sell stones than him

This all day long, Stones can be replaced, Lukaku no chance, as the type of player that scores as much as him will be on a contract at a top club, we have one under contract Everton now, anyone who thinks we can poach one is deluded.

He's a goalscorer. It's embarrassing the way people are making him out to be rubbish because he's acted like a helmet.

There clueless, the only thing that count his his goals, he can be the biggest most annoyong idiot at the club but as long as he scores that is the only thing that counts.

This all day long, Stones can be replaced, Lukaku no chance, as the type of player that scores as much as him will be on a contract at a top club, we have one under contract Everton now, anyone who thinks we can poach one is deluded.

There clueless, the only thing that count his his goals, he can be the biggest most annoyong idiot at the club but as long as he scores that is the only thing that counts.
Don't know if there's a racist angle in some people's mind with their opinions - there might be. Just don't see why Stones who is a poor player in my opinion gets far less flak.

Great goal from Lukaku.

Honest question - obviously we love Romelu for his goal scoring and he rates himself highly but did we really hear any teams express interest in acquiring him on transfer at the end of the EPL season? Most of the rumors came from his father and agent but didn't see reporting indicating any other clubs saying they were interested in him? I know most of the rumors are crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back