Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha...its not though is it. He wants out we just would allow him to go. Dont want to keep a player who's head had gone since feb.
Yes he has was unprofessional on and off the field since February, but the way Martinez was managing the team must have really got the players down, Martinez should have been gone at Christmas then thing would have been much better at the end of the season. Everton have shown real intent getting Koeman and talks with the players could well change thing, im really optimistic about our future more than I have ever been.

Shocking first half but been much better 2nd half when he and belgium play more to his strengths of running on to the ball.

Running on to the ball has never been in question but as shown time and time again when he is played as a more typical lone striker he isn't even remotely as strong with his back to goal and his first touch which has always been an issue looks like it won't improve drastically when playing back to goal.

The issue with Rom is when the goals dry up as they did at the end of the season there is very little else he brings to the table and tends to have an absolute stinker in those games.

I'd still love to keep him here but his all round game is easily replacable, just his scoring tally will be difficult to match if he leaves.

Yes he has was unprofessional on and off the field since February, but the way Martinez was managing the team must have really got the players down, Martinez should have been gone at Christmas then thing would have been much better at the end of the season. Everton have shown real intent getting Koeman and talks with the players could well change thing, im really optimistic about our future more than I have ever been.
Every player in the team downed tools post Feb it's unfair to isolate Rom in that regard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back