Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't price himself out of a move. No one wants him because he's nowhere near as good as he thinks he is.

I think there'd be lots of takers if it wasn't for the fact the PL is a wash with money, thus limiting his options abroad, and the points I made about him scoring a hatful but fluffing chance after chance.

I believe we effectively priced him out of a move- if he signs a new contract that will give us x amount of years protection before his contract ends and, for his part, will probably include a set fee for his sale. Imagine a year playing with the promised players we are being linked to, he could hit 30 goals...then the interest for him at stupid money would be a lot more concrete.

I suppose we'll just have to see. I'm sold on Rashford, I must admit.

You honestly think an 18 year old lad with 11 first team appearances could potentially out score a player who has scored 15+ goals in his last 4 seasons and 20+ in his last 2?

Barring any long term injuries *touchwood* Rashford would have to have a magical season to get near him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back