Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rom is a damn beast. keep him no matter the cost. Should we sign City's back up or some other inferior? No let's keep the man that has scored 60 prem goals at 23. There isn't another threat we could attract to goodison.

Raphael Honigstein is one of the better pundits going around but he made an amazing statement when talking about
a rumoured Chelsea bid to get Lukaku back.

He said the valuation of 60 million euros was nuts - fair enough - but then asked why Chelsea would pay that for a player they
gave away, and went on to say 'let go for free'. Er, 28 million pounds, Raph.

I never said that, but if you want to get into it, based on his time at villa and for belgium, benteke is class. keeping in mind rom played how many minutes at the world cup? rom would also score zero goals in a high pressure klopp team where he has to run for 90 mins too. benteke would score 25+ if we put him on the pen spot just like lukaku. you clearly havent watched many everton games, or plain and simple dont understand how different tactics effect different players. ffs, kone scored a hatrick... does that not prove to you that bobby set up a team week in week out to feed a center forward??

and please enlighten me when rom has scored in the last 16 games hes played?

"Benteke is Class" (for belgium)

Hmmmm....would score 25+ in Evertons team.

Hmmmmm....Lukaku would score 0 for liverpool

Looks like your 3 posts here and last 2 on Witsel thread seem to show you're on the wrong forum...

Will be difficult to replace but I'm getting fed up with his constant chatter about wanting away.

In the papers again today about "unfinished business " at Chelsea

Do you have a life mate? Seriously? Or do you just spend every moment on here belittling other everton fans? Just because you don't agre
"Benteke is Class" (for belgium)

Hmmmm....would score 25+ in Evertons team.

Hmmmmm....Lukaku would score 0 for liverpool

Looks like your 3 posts here and last 2 on Witsel thread seem to show you're on the wrong forum...
honestly, would you just shut up? I obviously dont like you. I obviously dont want to talk to you... theres a few words for this... harrasment is one, im just going to tell myself theres nothing in it and you have a crush on me.... im not interested... so please stop

Do you have a life mate? Seriously? Or do you just spend every moment on here belittling other everton fans? Just because you don't agre

honestly, would you just shut up? I obviously dont like you. I obviously dont want to talk to you... theres a few words for this... harrasment is one, im just going to tell myself theres nothing in it and you have a crush on me.... im not interested... so please stop

Mate, we have an ignore function on the site, so if you don't like the contributions of a particular member, you never need read them again.

We have to remember that his agent is Mino Raiola.
In less than one month , we will surely get headache from this fat fella.

He will do everything to get his agent fees, although after the Pogba saga is completed he could buy one or two yacht and getting holiday for a full year.

We have to remember that his agent is Mino Raiola.
In less than one month , we will surely get headache from this fat fella.

He will do everything to get his agent fees, although after the Pogba saga is completed he could buy one or two yacht and getting holiday for a full year.

Lukaku is with progba and his agent in the USA now., Still have a feeling he leaving us this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back