Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
and what if i started using the terms '[Poor language removed]' or 'Ni....'??? just because australian culture is not something you seem educated on, that doesnt excuse you from using words that offend...
So what did I say about the aborigines exactly?
Tell me how that was racist. Lay it out for a simple soul like myself.

So what did I say about the aborigines exactly?
Tell me how that was racist. Lay it out for a simple soul like myself.
i dont want to continue this mate, its destroying the thread... this is the last thing i will say, then hopefully we can continue to discuss football.. the term p@k, is a shortened version of pakistan, and a pakistan man or woman take offence to the slang used, its the same in australia, you may or may not agree, but for future reference im just letting you know it is an offensive word mate... now moving on

i dont want to continue this mate, its destroying the thread... this is the last thing i will say, then hopefully we can continue to discuss football.. the term p@k, is a shortened version of pakistan, and a pakistan man or woman take offence to the slang used, its the same in australia, you may or may not agree, but for future reference im just letting you know it is an offensive word mate... now moving on
Holy wow.

So what you're saying is Rom as a shortening of Romelu is offensive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back