Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
hilarious some of you in here turning on Rom because he's going through a bad patch. best goal scorer this club has seen in the premier league era and now we should see him the first time he goes 10 matches without scoring. GOT at it's melty best!

he's gone 13 games without scoring because he can't be arsed
never goes for the ball unless it's within two inches of him, weak half arsed shooting and passing, walking round the field

He may well have yesterday but that's not my point - The reason Lukaku is still here is that he is not as good as he or many people on here think he is. The main reasons are that his control and general play are not that of a top class centre forward otherwise one of the so called big clubs would have snapped him up. Some of his performances are piss poor
Everton is Lukaku's level - he isnt good enough for the clubs he whored himself to all summer (and last summer, and the summer before).I think we will actually out=grow him. What a glorious thought!

i still don't understand the big problem here. He's scored more goals consistency that any striker we've had in ages. Are we expecting Griezmann, Ibrahimovic or Ronaldo already? He's not one of them, so what's wrong with 20 goals a season for now?

And only two of those games were this season. Not one player was performing well in the last 6 months of Martinez. But youre right we should sell our best player and only consistent goal scorer because he's lazy. My big question for all you knee-jerks out there is who is going to come in and fill that gap in the team? There are not many 20+ goal scorers on the market this summer and those that are have gone for upwards of 40 million. Only an Evertonian could find a way to hate our best player. Sometimes the inferiority complexes in here are baffling, also amusing.

Didn't like any of the talk from his camp
But it's over and he is committed now ! The goals will come and I felt he put in decent shift yesterday .. He has my support again !!

I tell you one thing, if we are to get the best out of him with our present squad we need Del feeding him from out there on the right, indeed through the middle.

Rom's downturn in form last season coincided with Del falling out of favour with Bobby.

Can't do links but there's a Belgium team photo on twitter with el fraudo, rom and kev, christ they don't look happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back